Saturday 11 August 2012

ZARA


 


Today’s shoot was dedicated to the opening of the ZARA store at Chadstone Shopping Centre. I bought this shirt at such a good price..only $70..that is seriously a bargain. I am really impressed that none of their clothing is made in China, yet they still manage to keep their items at a great price!


Today was spent in Melbourne CBD with my friend Lacey (we always find ourselves shopping on the weekend).  A great day all around. I was very impressed with Willow’s new collection..the cutting and fabrics used are just sensational.


Manning Cartell are killing it this season! I fell in love with every item in the store, and bought myself an amazing jacket that will feature on my blog next week.


The afternoon was then spent having afternoon tea in a gorgeous tea house, a great way to end the day.


Hope you are all have a great weekend.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment